1 12 oz package fresh cranberries
1/4 C green onion, chopped
1/4 C cilantro, chopped
1 small jalapeno pepper
1 1/4 C sugar
1/4 t cumin
2 T lemon juice
2 8 oz packages cream cheese
(blender doesn't work well, use the processor or
2. Chop up your green onion, cilantro, and jalapeno
pepper into small pieces.
3. Add all ingredients (but the cream cheese and
the wheat thins) into a bowl. Mix them all together,
cover and store in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
The sugar needs some time to soak in to the
cranberries and break up their bitter taste.
4. When you are ready to serve, place your cream
cheese bricks on a plate.
5. Spread the cream cheese out as evenly as you
6. Pour your cranberry mixture over the cream
7. Spread it all around.
8. Serve immediately with Wheat Thins, Ritz
Crackers or Tortilla Chips.